Walk up the dragon staircase more known because its covered in broken shards and make your way to the Hall of One Hundred Columns which there are actually 86 columns that resemble giant stalagmites inside a cave. Find out hidden places in the park with this tour and know more about the history. And also you’ll discover a lot of symbolisms of the Catalonia’s modernism movement.
What does your booking include?
- An hour and half visit led by a professional guide.
- Entrance to the Park Güell.
– Until March 31st: Friday and Saturday | Spanish and English: 12pm
– From April 1st to October 31st:
- English: everyday | 10am*, 11am and 6.30pm*
- Spanish: Thursday, Tuesday and Sundays.
- French: Fridays.
- Italian: Mondays.
- German: Saturdays.
– From November 1st to March 31st: Fridays and Saturdays | Spanish and English: 12pm
* Except Saturdays.
Closed: 25/12 and 1/1
– Meeting Point: c/ Olot
- Metro: L3 | Vallcarca or Lesseps stop.
- Bus: 24, 32, 92, 116 and H6.
– The guide will be carrying a green umbrella with the Julià Travel logo.
– Be there 10 minutes before the tour starts.
– FREE under 6 years old.