If you want to discover more about the city’s history and find out the bohemian Barcelona of the late 19th and early 20th centuries and the places where this amazing artist as it was Picasso lived in Barcelona this tour is what you need. Explore places while you’re walking through Barcelona streets listening to the expert guide who’s going to show you around anecdotes that influenced his life and career.
This guided tour is going to take you to places as the Quatre Gats, the friezes on the façade of the Col·legi d’Arquitectes, the art school where he studied and many other places. Also you’ll visit the streets inspiration for one of the most famous painting “Les Demoiselles d’Avignon”.
This circuit ends at the Museu Picasso where you’ll get to know more anecdotes and to find out about the formative years of the artists. In there you’ll see more than 4,000 works of the artists early years the world’s most complete collection of Picasso.
What does your booking include?
– Tickets to the Picasso Museum (Admission and guided tour).
– Tour led by well-qualified guides.
– Wireless tour guide system to have better communication between participants and the guide itself.
From April to October:
– English: From Tuesday to Saturday at 3pm | Thursday at 10.15am
– French: Wednesday and Saturday at 3.30pm
From November to March:
– English: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 3pm.
– French: Saturday at 3.30pm
Closed: 24/6 – 26/6 – 12/10 – 1/11 – 6/12 – 8/12 and 26/12
– The walking tour take 1 hour plus 1 more hour at the Museu Picasso.
– Places are limited.
– Be there 10 minutes before the tour starts.
– Meeting Point:
–Turisme de Barcelona Tourist Information Point: pl. Catalunya, 17 basement.
- Metro | L1 and L3: Catalunya stop.
- Bus: 16, 17, 41, 42, 55 and 141.
- Rodalies Renfe and FGC: Catalunya stop.