Barcelona Walking Tours Gourmet
You will make your way to the captivating Santa Caterina Market more known as for selling the most typical traditional products as well as the most exotic ones. Also you’ll stop by different shops in the Gothic Quarter where you’ll find sample local specialities as the turrón, cured meat, wine and many more. You’ll discover Barcelona’s gastronomic heritage with a professional guide and you’ll be able to taste some of the products.
What does your booking include?
- Jamón Experience entrance.
- Guided walking tour.
- Local product tasting.
- Wireless tour guide system to keep a communication between participants and the guide.
– Monday and Friday: 10.30am.
Closed: 1/1, 6/1, 12/2, 14/4, 17/4, 1/5, 5/6, 24/6, 15/8, 11/9, 25/9, 8/12 and 25/12.
- Language: English.
- Length of the tour: 2 hours.
- Meeting Point| Turisme de Barcelona Tourist Information Point: c/ Ciutat, 2.
- Metro: L3| Liceu Stop – L4| Jaume I stop.
- Bus: 45 and V17.
- Limited places.
- Must be there 10 minutes before the visit begins.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.