Good to know:
- Adult: 16,00€
- From April to October:
- English: Monday to Sunday at 9:30 a.m.
- Catalan/Spanish: Thursday at 11:30 a.m. and Saturday at 5 p.m.
- French: Tuesday and Thursday at 5 p.m and Saturday at 11:30 a.m.
- From April, 1st and October, 31st:
- English: daily at 10 a.m. (Saturdays excluded), 11 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. (until September, 16th.
- Spanish: Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday.
- French: Friday.
- Italian: Monday.
- German: Saturday.
- From November, 1st to March, 31st: Friday and Saturday in English and Spanish at 12 noon.
Closed:December, 25th and January, 1st.
Length of the tour:1 hour and 30 minutes.
The tour departs at 10am from the carrer Olot, 12. The guide will be carrying a green umbrella with the Julià Travel logo.
Please arrive at the departure point 10 minutes before the tour commences.
Why do we like it:
Because the Gòtic has a lot of charm and is very atypical
The guide will explain you the history of Gòtic, and it may be pleasant to know the history of what we see.