Other way to discover the city and the culture are the sops made in Barcelona. Another experience created for you to fancy with the cities most inspirational shops. Discover hidden shops and ateliers in the districts of Sant Pere, Santa Caterina and the Gothic Quarter where tradition and historical and architectural surroundings coexists.
A tour designed to delight your five senses: taste where you’ll sample different types of turron, bread with olive oil and many other typical Spanish food; smell of the typical markets like the Santa Caterina Market; touch from the clothes or the trencadís mosaics; sight of the designs and last but not least hearing from the guides who’ll explain the tour.
After the tour you’ll be able to shop around the shops you’d visited during the tour during the discount card.
What does tour booking include?
– 3 hour tour led by a professional guide.
– Tasting the products.
– Discount card valid for more than 70 shops.
– Professional guide.
– Fridays at 3.30pm (except holidays).
06/01 and from 14th January to 6th April.
– Languages: Catalan, Spanish and English.
– Length: 3 hours.
– Meeting point:
– Turisme de Barcelona Tourist information office: c/ Ciutat 2.
- Metro | L3: Liceu stop | L4: Jaume I stop.
- Bus: 45 and V17.
– Be there 10 minutes before the tour starts.