In this 3 hour guided-route you’ll go by bus to different parts of the city in just a morning. Departure from Plaça Catalunya you’ll visit Barcelona’s Cathedral, the Gothic Quarter and the Plaça de Sant Jaume. Then you’ll stop by the Olympic Village and the Olympic Marina. And going to other point you’ll also visit the Poble Espanyol at the Monjuïc hill. And then you’ll go back to the Hard Rock Café in the city center.
This is the perfect route if you don’t have enough time to visit the city and meanwhile you’re visiting you’ll have a guide who can reveal all the hidden secrets of the city!
What does your booking include?
– 3 hour route with a professional guide.
– Entrance to the Poble Espanyol.
– A ride at the Monjuïc cable car.
– Monday to Sunday: 8.45pm.
Closed:25/12 and 1/1
– Languages: Spanish and English.
– Length: 3 hours.
– Meeting Point: Julià Travel office, c/ Balmes 5
- Metro: L1 and L2 | Universitat stop.
- Metro: L1 and L3 | Catalunya stop.
- Bus: 14 and 59.
- FGC: Catalunya stop
– Under 4 years old: FREE
– All children must be accompanied by an adult.