Good to know:
- Person (+120cm): 26,50€
- Person (-120): 9,30€
Times: 4th March to 30th December, weekends and public holidays. 1st July to 13th September, it also opens from Wednesday to Friday. On August opens daily, from Monday to Sunday.
- The Sky Walk opens at 11:00 (the site of the belvederes and the Park’s landmark rides and attractions).
- The rest of the attractions opens at 12:00.
- Saturdays from July, and Monday to Sundays from August the Park close at 23:00.
How to get there:
- Tibibús T2A: plaça Catalunya (stop located on the corner of plaça de Catalunya and Rambla Catalunya). From 10.15am on days when the amusement Park is open.
- Tibibús T2B: from Vall d’Hebrón, stop next Metro L3, Vall d’Hebrón.
- FGC + Tranvia Blau + Funicular del Tibidabo.
- FGC + bus 196 + Funicular del Tibidabo.
Under 90cm the admission is free
Why do we like it:
Because this amusement Park conjugates traditions, authenticity, nature and fun. It has a lot of charm!
Because the view is incredible!
Because everybody can find something he loves in it.